Terms and Conditions
Reconfirmation of Charter
Your charter will be confirmed by text on or before 6pm the day before departure. If you do not hear from us, please call 0423 340 056 to confirm your charter.
Terms and Conditions of Charter
These terms and conditions are in effect once we have accepted your booking either by phone, email or in person.
1) A deposit of 50% of total booking value is due at time of booking
2) Bookings for 1-4 people:
* Full payment is due prior to day of charter departure
* Credit card payments can be taken Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Please call 0423 340 056
* If full payment is not made prior to charter departure, payment must be made in cash on the day. We are unable to accept credit cards once at Mindarie.
3) Bookings of 5-23 people and Exclusive Use Charters:
* Full payment is due 7 days prior to departure
1) 16 days or less but more than 7 days
* Individual bookings (1-4 persons) full refund
* Group bookings (5-23 persons) loss of deposit
2) Less than 7 days but more than 3 days
* Individual bookings (1-4 persons) loss of deposit
* Group bookings (5-12 persons) loss of all monies
3) Less than 3 days
* Individual bookings (1-4 persons) loss of all monies
4) For bookings of two or more people, the person making the booking is responsible for the total payment for the group. If the booking is for 4 people and only 3 turn up then the person whose name is on the invoice for the group is responsible for making up the difference.
5) Mindarie Charters will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred by booking a fishing charter with us.
6) In the event Mindarie Charters cancels a trip at any time, we will not be held liable for any travel costs, meals, accommodation or any other costs the client may have incurred.
Charters booked with Gift Certificates are not refundable. You can however, reschedule to another date subject to the same conditions as cancellations above.
Cancellation due to inclement weather
A charter only leaves the marina if the skipper is satisfied it is safe to do so. A charter will be cancelled prior to departure or after departure at the skipper’s discretion and no discussion will be entered into.
Your safety is our primary concern.
1) If a charter is cancelled prior to departure due to inclement weather, you may request a full refund or reschedule to another date
2) If the skipper decides a charter must be aborted, at the discretion of the owner, you will be offered a 50% refund or the opportunity to reschedule.
1) A safety brief is given on board before departure.
2) All customers must declare any pre-existing medical conditions or any medication prior to booking and departure (as some people may require special attention).
3) We have the right to ask any customer to wear a life jacket at any time.
4) All children under 12 need to be accompanied by an adult. Children have the option of wearing a life jacket throughout the charter. Please ask the crew once onboard.
5) If you are unable to swim, you have the option of wearing a life jacket throughout the charter. Please ask the crew once onboard.
6) For your safety, please wear enclosed footwear.
1) It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other customers and our property.
2) A client found to be responsible for the loss of or damage to our equipment or vessel due to negligence or unruly behaviour will be liable for replacement or repair of the item.
3) The Skipper reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behaviour is displayed.
4) BYO alcohol is permitted onboard the vessel, however responsible consumption of alcohol is to be adhered to.
The Skipper reserves the right to: refuse alcohol onboard if he deems it to be unsafe, deny boarding if he deems a client is intoxicated (all monies will be forfeited).
1) Mindarie Charters requires a minimum of 10 people for a non-exclusive charter to depart. In the event this number is not reached, a client(s) can choose to pay the minimum charge for that charter or can reschedule to another date.
2) Please arrive at Mindarie Marina (1/33 Ocean Falls Boulevard Mindarie), at the harbor wall in front of the Dome Café 15 minutes prior to departure as we are unable to wait if you are running late.
3) Your charter will be confirmed by text at 6pm the day before. If you do not hear from us, please call 0423 340 056 to confirm your departure.